Saturday 2 August 2014

Kreative Koncepts #27 - Colour Challenge

 I love the colours that Kreative Koncepts have issued but wasn't sure that I could come up with a photo appropriate for it; I found this one amongst my photo stash.  It is interesting that we all chose to wear grey and black so I could add any colour without being concerned with clashes. I have also used a past Sketchabilities sketch.
This is a photo of my husband and I with my middle sister at her daughter's wedding in Sydney. The venue was my sisters Officer's mess, an old fort with views of the Sydney Harbour so the views with the setting sun were stunning. I don't normally wear make-up but managed to look quite reasonable in this photo but I think my sister looked absolutely stunning that evening. She wore a two piece top and skirt with a flare from the hip with lovely black shoes which she changed to ballet slippers for the dancing. She has such a flair with clothing and always looks so lovely. She did her daughter and the rest of her family proud and this is a precious memory.
Thank you for looking and any comments you may leave, best wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment