Saturday 14 June 2014

Scrap the Boys - June


Scrap the Boys have noted the use of the smaller sized photos is growing and have challenged us to use a photo greater than 6x4; this one is a 5x7. This photo is of our second eldest son dressed in a lovely suit and cravat as groomsman for his eldest brothers wedding 10 years ago. I have always made sure even as little ones that they were well presented and our sons have always been careful dressers, they enjoy clothing and don't mind shopping for clothes. I must tell you though; my heart just melts and tears well up when I see my sons in suits for each others weddings. I adore them in a suit. They are all tall from 6'2" to this one at 6'4", they have broad shoulders and trim wait with long legs and have the great bone structure from their Dad. They are a handsome bunch!
Thank you for looking and any comments you may leave, best wishes.


2 comments:

  1. Great page, love the colour combo. Thanks for playing along at Scrap the Boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous take on the challenge, thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete