Sunday 11 May 2014

Dusty Attic - May Challenge

Another great sketch from Nadia for the Dusty Attic Blog and Audrey Underwood. The only criteria is to use the sketch and Dusty Attic embellishments.
This is another photo from the photo shoot from June 2013; all the girls! Many regular visitors will know that I have a husband, four sons and six grandsons. The little girl in this photo is our only granddaughter so far and she is pictured with her Nan (me) her Mum (in white) and her three aunts, my daughters-in-law. We couldn't resist the opportunity to have a photo of just the girls.
I have used a DA scroll #10, DA alpha's, both glimmer misted and a couple of their lovely white blossoms all of which came from my stash. Thank you for looking and any comments you may leave.



1 comment:

  1. love this paper and how you used the sketch.
    i love the pearls. they are a gorgeous girly touch without being too girly for you
    they truly draw your attention to the photo.

    ReplyDelete