Saturday 10 May 2014

123 Challenge - May

Another 'back to basics' page; I was really pleased to see that 123 Challenge is back and with a new owner; I have missed these challenges. This months challenge is Green, Time and Journaling; I do not like my own handwriting so haven't written much but it is there!
The photos are from the 2013 family photo shoot and this is our second grandson; he has quite a character and loves to pull funny faces. I am a bit particular when it comes to the family photo shoots we have done every five years and our sons and DILs know that I don't like them messing about too much; the little ones haven't caught on yet! I can remember standing there and saying 'next time can I have a lovely smile?' and he delivered. I have decided to make this a double layout for his album.
My page is inspired by layouts I have found on the 'So Major' digital website. Thank you for looking and any comments you may leave, best wishes.



6 comments:

  1. This looks fabulous Susan! The colour of your background is a perfect match for your grandson's shirt!! I love that you did a double too! I hope you'll join us at 123 again next month!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These 2 pages look really lovely, great photos.. thanks for joining in at 123 challenge blog this month too..

    ReplyDelete
  3. he definitely did deliver with that gorgeosu smile you asked for but i tend to think the other 2 photos are more of a reflection of his character!! lol
    love the little banner in the corner and the use of the chevrons on both pages.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cheeky grin he has - fab double spread Susan, love the way you've used the strips of different patterned papers. Thanks for playing with us at 123 this month :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He looks like a bit of a character too Susan, and your layout is perfect to celebrate this - thanks for playing a long with us at 123 in May and keep an eye out for our June Challenge too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant layout, love your colours!...also love that you created a double. Thanks for playing along with us this month over @ 123 :)

    ReplyDelete