Thursday 7 February 2013

Once Upon A Sketch - February Challenge

I have never doubted that our sons would be awesome Dads; they have a wonderful Dad as a role model. I love to see them with their children, how they interact with them, how they teach them new things and how they are not afraid to show their love for them.
This is our second son, the biggest of the four, my diamond in the rough. He is holding his youngest little boy; the smallest and youngest of our grandchildren born five weeks early. Both have been the subject of previous posts: Daring you to Scrap - July and The Color Room #142. This photo shows the enormous love he has for his little boy and it melts your heart just to look at it. My letter to my son is tucked into the tiny envelope behind the flowers.
Thank you for looking and any comments you may leave, kind regards

9 comments:

  1. It's such a sweet photo and a truly gorgeous lay-out. I love the teared details in the paper. Thank you so much for playing along at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan, such a tender photo and I love the contrast with the distressed crumpled paper behind the photo.. the few flowers adds a softness too.. a beautiful layout...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! I just love it! Thank you so much for playing along with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page! Love the photo!!!
    Thank you so much for joining us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how masculine this page is, but still full of love!
    Thank you for sharing with us at OUAS this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Susan, love your layout. Your photo is so beautiful and I love what you have done with our sketch. Great texture too! Thanks for playing along with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love this page.
    this page is so gentle and soft yet masculine.
    you do the best boys pages!
    not being on fb i just love seeing my cousins through your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!! Such a gorgeous, heartwarming layout!!xx

    ReplyDelete